For the past decade I’ve studied Human Connection, most recently giving a TEDx talk titled "The Simple Cure for Loneliness," with more than three million views.
After my stint as a cast-member on MTV’s The Real World, Brooklyn (if that wasn’t a strange transition period, I don’t know what is!), I started studying Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Body Language, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
I launched my career as a matchmaker and dating coach (featured on outlets like AskMen, Fox13, Daily Worth and more), and then moved into speaking and leading workshops throughout the U.S.
I'm a regular correspondent on abc4 Utah and recently wrapped the first season of my show "The Art of Connection", in partnership with abc4.
What I offer —
- Experience Design
- Group Facilitation
- Ritual Design and Facilitation
- Rights of Passage
- Conscious Uncoupling (believe me, I know how woo-woo this sounds, but it’s absolutely transformative)
- And wayyyy more...I couldn’t let you in on my full bag of tricks before getting to know you, could I? ;)
A little bit more... in case you're curious.
- I recently got into partner acrobatics and I'm slightly obsessed.
- I color code my bookshelf.
- I love freestyle rapping... a lot.